Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hooray!

I picked a car yesterday! It's a white Toyota Matrix, and is in Allentown, PA now, where I'm using the Miners household as a permanent address. I have to go up sometime next week to get my PA license so I can get the car titled at the dealership.

"The PBC encourages visits by friends and family of staff members. Visitors' access to Center facilities will be determined by the needs of the program(s) at the Center at that time. All such visits must be approved by the Program Coordinator(s) or his/her designee. Visitors must check in at the Main Office in Egner Lodge. S/he will be issued a visitor’s badge to be worn conspicuously while on Center property." That means you all!

I'm moving in a week!

Also, I went to Sonic, and it was everything I ever dreamed it would be. Really.

0 comments:

Elle's shared items