Sunday, August 10, 2008

The moment

The moment you suggest your product/lifestyle/service is hip and contemporary, it is neither. New article on hipster culture in AdBusters.

Hiked seven miles yesterday, getting friends tonight at the train station, tomorrow more outdoor sport with my friend Angie.

Doing great at the new job, feeling great about ending out a tough tough week. Today I'm just trying to get a ton of cleaning and neatening up done because I'm getting some roomies come the mid-month, all the women staff members will be moving into the other half of my house, so the bathroom and kitchen areas need to be spotless and ready for company. I'm excited to have some company, but I do love having my own side of the lake.

I can't believe how hard it is for me to find some company here in Blairstown, New Jersey. Most guys aren't my age, and I'd love to get into the city a lot more, meet more people. I miss my blogging a lot, my art a lot. My professors, my school. It's strange to be out here alone on this big blue ball.

0 comments:

Elle's shared items