Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dates and Dar

I have a lot of great people in my life, and I am thankful for those people. However, so many of my friends from school are starting to, or have already moved on. And here I am, getting ready to take one last class, waiting with baited breath on pending student loan applications.

As I sit and type this, off to the southeast cotton-candy pink clouds reflect the sunrise across the field behind my home.

I am starting to meet more and more people, and that's a great thing. Though the first date is an ever-vexing event, games of Scrabble and sharing the planetarium of stars outside my house break the ice fairly easily. Still, I wonder what you all are up to. Working at Urban Outfitters? The Apple store? Getting ready to move to the big, bad city? Will things always feel this way? I have a 10-year plan, but G-d doesn't give a damn for the best laid plans, much less those of mine.

Also, if you like folk music, you probably already know Dar Williams. I didn't. Check her on Pandora, you might be surprised.

0 comments:

Elle's shared items