Saturday, June 23, 2007

Amazing are the little things.

So, this past week I had Cadettes, which is (I believe) 12-14 year old girls, and the first day we spent doing low ropes and initiatives (including the buzz-ring, which the girls were obsessed with by the end), archery, arts and crafts, and then we left for our trip to (surprise!) Vedavu, WY, which is open range AND climbing country.

For the first time in my life, I slept out under the stars (G-d always seems closer when I'm out in nature), woke up to mooing, scrambled over boulders, ran out of water in a way that was scary, and went rafting on the Poutre in CO (all 3's and 4's). The friction climbing was amazing, the girls I worked with from Educo were lovely, and the drive from Allenspark, CO to Vedawoo, WY was goregous. Photos from the trip at some point.

0 comments:

Elle's shared items