Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Testing

I've played a little with Yahoo! Pipes beta which is some sort of visual programming console. I like it a lot, but I don't know if it's aggregating my shared item and blog rss feeds in order of date and time posted, which is what I would like. [[Edit: think I fixed it]] Anyone who can help me troubleshoot it, please comment. The pipe is meant to put my blog and shared google reader items together and edit out any entries having to do with carnal relations so that there's nothing inappropriate flowing into Facebook, which is where I want to link to the pipe's feed from and where I know lots of girls from camp who just aren't "of age" to view adult material.

[[Edit:Not sure why it's truncating the entries from the RSS XML of my blog though, only first couple hundred words instead of entire entries...)

0 comments:

Elle's shared items