Saturday, December 13, 2008

Home sweet Twins

I went a little out of budget today getting gosh gifts for the folks I love back home. And then bought $30 on apples to make cran-applesauce. Which is what I'm doing right now, listening to Taylor Swift.

About JDate...I've been dissapointed. I'm used to getting chased. But I'm in Blairstown, not Baltimore (despite still being the #1 Baltimore hipster on Google). My desires are pretty specific (I'll e-mail you what's on my profile, mama!), and the population of Jews is sparse. However, I'm willing to wait, and seek, and go on dates. And I know the guys must be afraid of rejection, but I find it really easy to say "yes!" Seriously, I'll give almost anyone a first date! Gas is cheap and my hopes are high! Come on, Jews of Jersey, what's taking you?

0 comments:

Elle's shared items