Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hello from the porch of the main lodge!

Gosh, I missed 'blogging! Those who have tried to reach me will understand that I have very crappy reception here, and internet doesn't go all the way to my front porch so I am largely disconnected.

Still, I'll try and update you all on my new job. Of course, this 'blog is not just for you all, it's my own catalog of daily life for my future self, and it's primarily that reason that makes me realize how important it is to keep blogging.

Today I hope to take a bunch of photos of where I live for you all, as well as of the new car (and plates!). Oddly enough, I didn't get a registration sticker for my plates at the MVA in Newton yesterday, so here's hoping I don't get pulled over anytime soon.

Also on the agenda for today is figuring out whether or not I can swim 550 yards in the lake in an unspecified amount of time. It's actually cool and humid out, so not the best day for getting in the lake, but I'd rather not waste time tomorrow that could otherwise be spent on the ropes course learning high elements if I can't do the qualifying swim.

Also, my hair is in my eyeballs, and I am signing up for insurance next Monday.

0 comments:

Elle's shared items