Monday, June 2, 2008

Yo!

Props to Dani for getting plugged on design*sponge for her helvetica poster!

I've got less than a week left here in Baltimore, I'm planning to head up in a day or two to get a PA or NJ license, pick up the new car, and all that good stuff. NJ may be easiest but I have no proof of residency anyplace other than california, which is somewhat annoying. Also annoying is getting insurance squared away, which I certainly want for picking my car up.

If you want to see me before I go, please let me know your preferred activity and visit in the next day or two. I am leaving on Saturday, sleeping in Allentown, and will be at camp Sunday morning. For the first week, through June 14th, I'll be spending a lot lot lot of time outdoors and won't have cell and internet access. I assure you, I won't be dead.

To shoot me PHYSICAL mail, please post to:
My Name
c/o PBC
158 Millbrook Rd.
Blairstown, New Jersey 07825

Telephone messages may be left at

(908) 362-6765


This address is good through the fall for me since I will be around all summer. I am expecting amazing care packages.

0 comments:

Elle's shared items