Sunday, November 11, 2007

Ugh.


Wow. I can't even tell you how much it sucks to be sick this week. I have a fashion show display I'm doing at the end of the week and presenting on Sunday, a lot of things to do this week to get to the point where I can shoot my outfits out in nature, which includes a trip someplace as well as printing high-quality digital photos in a decent size of those pieces and mounting them.

I'm just full of mucous to the point where I am queasy from the moment I wake up to that that I I go to bed, excepting when I drink lots of tea or eat soup. The roomie has taken to dumpster-diving for food, and consequently we have copious amounts of guilt-free food (guilt-free in the sense that I don't feel like I've got to hoard it).

And yet somehow, I'm awake right now. Dear G-d, help me now.

0 comments:

Elle's shared items