Saturday, January 5, 2008

You lose some, you win some.

In this case, my family lost two trash bags full of old clothes and linens and deduced it from their 2008 taxes.

And I gained mint copies of Chasing Amy (1997) and Clerks (1994?) laserdiscs for my Kevin Smith collection as well as a VHS copy of the divine Undercover Blues (1993), starring Kathleen Turner and Dennis Quaid (trailer here). Now all I need is a time machine to go back to 1996 to get a VCR and laserdisc player. The Clerks and Chasing Amy LD's have joined the ranks of 4-5 X-Files season 1 LD's I got in Berkley, CA six years ago. Who knows how long it will be till my movie collectibles have a permanent display area, but I've got a MIB Mulder & Scully that are just dying to get the privacy of a cabinet, knowhatimean?

0 comments:

Elle's shared items