Monday, August 6, 2007

Don't panic.

Nothin' like not knowing where your wallet is and having lost your keys in some field in Vedauwoo, WY in the past two weeks to drive home how much you do not have yourself together.

I have 5 bags worth of stuff to take back to Southern California after an entire summer in Northern Colorado, somehow. I mean, the additional 7 litres of water-carrying vessels make sense. What doesn't make sense is the twenty-some books, the massive amounts of clothing I simply did not need. Amazing what free laudnry can do to the laundry-washing habit.

So, in addition to losing the keys with the debit keychain-card, and not knowing where my wallet with over $150 bucks in it is, I also don't have any means of identifying myself as who I am, which is fine and dandy when I'm about to Greyhound to L.A. and then fly to Baltimore.

Who the hell even knows at this point? I may have even thrown said wallet out with my paychecks in it. I hate this panic that comes with the excesses of stuff I seem to amass wherever I go. And I hate that once the cycle starts, the panic, the anxiety, little seems to ebb it's free-flow.

I'm going to hop in the shower and see if that helps. Oy veigh, is all I have to say.

0 comments:

Elle's shared items