Monday, September 3, 2007

Busy living life, I suppose.

My friend Eric (from my year at Thousand Oaks High School) recently graduated from UC Irvine and interned this summer in Washington, D.C. . Eric and I were going to go to the Maryland State Fair, but it was like being inside someone's mouth outside, so instead we...okay, I can't really recall. Oh, right. Grabbed dinner in Fells' Point, had a beer at Bertha's, saw the new Hairspray at the Charles Theatre (it was pretty fantastic, but no longer a John Waters work.) The next day we caught the last day of the Quilts of Gee's Bend exhibit , which was pretty fantastic.

I found out that I don't like margueritas or tequila, but I did enjoy some form of Baltimore brew, all I can recall is it's located off of Pratt Street. The best part of the 24 hours with Eric though was where we ate dinner: Arcos Restauraunt. Inside is nice enough, we got off the 13 just in time to get inside before the skies opened up, but when I asked if their outdoor seating had cover, they said yes, so we sat on their rustic patio. I cannot even describe how awesome it was for the winds to go through as we partook in fresh guacamole and tortilla chips. And the food was beautiful and affordable.

0 comments:

Elle's shared items