Monday, March 31, 2008

Big ups for my homies

Who let me do for them and myself at the same time (you're welcome, Sima!). Who know you're independent enough to go it alone but keep you company on the way home just the same. For friends who transport you to a younger time in your life--even if it's sometimes just to the morning when you just got up and still had optimism regarding your day. For people who you make soup with (Bagriella!) For friends who eat your pancakes and smoked mozzerella. To homies like my former resident, Alexandra, who has said more than a couple times "you always know the right thing to say."

I've just been feeling the raging hormones and the stress of being over 75% done with my senior year, and I'm getting a little anxious, a little sad, a little excited, all at once. It always amazed me how many emotions, ones that you might normally think to be diametrically opposed, can occur in one person at the same time.

Clearly, I need to stop blogging when sleep deprived and having my period.

0 comments:

Elle's shared items