Saturday, March 29, 2008

Shades of brown hair

Ignoring the fact that it's terribly cooler and windier than I wish it to be in Maryland (though no-where near as ridiculous as Minnesota and Wisconsin were a few days ago), spring is not only bringing near-daily fits of graduation-related panic.

It brings, too, the need for change, in so many ways. So, I'm purging my closets, which will in several weeks need to end up in storage or on a moving van--who knows where?

So, I'm getting rid of the running shoes I never wear, thinking about re-painting my english dancing shoes which are freshman-year second-hand vintage. Plans for today are finishing my resume and outward bound Baltimore-Philly application, donating blood, a trip to Enoch Pratt Free Library, and the opening of the contraversial Beyond the Compass, Beyond the Square exhibition.

0 comments:

Elle's shared items