Thursday, May 8, 2008

Elle's mini mobile 'blogging for today...

  • 11:21 Ow ow ow way to be crampy, body. Lots of work to do, lots of snot.
  • 13:23 Getting back up, taking some more motrin and trying to feel better so i can do what i gotta do. Please please please let this work!
  • 14:12 I feel so crappy right now i just wish my mom were here to rub my back.
  • 14:19 There can be no doubt this is the flu.
  • 15:39 Second interview for princeton!
  • 18:52 Why do i have such a massive headache?
  • 19:35 I'm literally disabled right now. A can't even think my head hurts so much.
  • 19:45 Please shoot me. I have so much to do and i can't summon the energy to get an instant ice pack 20 feet away.
  • 20:44 Walking to rite aid for some ibuprofin and juice boxes
Posted every 24 hours by LoudTwitter

0 comments:

Elle's shared items