Friday, April 20, 2007

Maybe it's the spring...


Or the profoundly deep slumber I found myself enjoying last night...either way, I am feeling a little bit more comfortable today with where I am, both in terms of my final projects and thinking about the next few years of my life.

Last night I did a ton of job hunting for the return to Thousand Oaks, where my parents live and where I will reside this summer. And you know what? Just like last summer, I can't find anything I'm enthused about. But I'll take an art history class or two online, work on my thesis work, do stained glass with my dad, maybe volunteer at some places, and otherwise prepare for the road ahead. It's taking me a while to accept the repercussions of what happened this semester, but I think I need some more time, age, and experience, and I'll be just fine.

This morning I went to Lexington Market, took in what I'm going to tenatively call spring in Baltimore, and enjoyed being by myself. Haven't felt like that in a while. It's a pretty good feeling.

0 comments:

Elle's shared items