Sunday, April 22, 2007

Save the drama for your mama.

The mind boggles.

Hung out with J last night since he was on-duty in my building and got massive amounts of Asian Taste, watched Harry Potter and G4. I spent all day in the studio yesterday and didn't get a TON done, today I'm working on all of my papers and doing some rag rugging. I know that he hasn't been the most reliable friend, but I can trust him, and he can trust me, so here we are doing a dance of a different sort than this time last year, figuring out how to be friends.

I'm finally getting used to the space, to filling my own life and days. I mean, I've been working towards it for a while.

So, I'm writing a paper as my final for Blog As Memoir. Six to seven pages, I might even typeset it as an accordion book which would be part of a blogging meetup pin of some sort...it would certainly be awesome to do a business card, too. But sort of peripherary to the paper.

Right. The paper I've got to write. Yes.

0 comments:

Elle's shared items