Friday, May 4, 2007

Boob-sweat and all

Such a lack of MySpace girl am I that I only just now got around to changing my status back to single.

I've found so many things to be cynical about in the past few days, and I think that shows how tired I am. It's been at times a truly difficult school year, but I'm just a breath away from senior thesis and graduation, then it's grad school for me.

I am feeling kind of in need of some Love right now. Most of the time I'm so busy with classes and schoolwork that lonesomeness gets lost in the jumble, which is fantastic. But I really miss my family (who aren't completely inaffectionate), and I miss how wherever J's arms were around me there I was home. Those times are long gone, both being around my parents and being in that relationship, and while home is more and more wherever I am, there's always something missing. Old habits die hard, inside conflicts brew and my lips stay reasonably sealed until the problem makes sense of itself.

0 comments:

Elle's shared items