Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Dude.

How is it that blogs have the ability to hurt my feelings, when they're being published to the whole entire internet, not to me? In accordance with my not reading blogs that don't do anything positive for me, I'm just going to have to make those changes for now. Which doesn't matter much seeing as how I'm not going to get a ton of internet for the next ten weeks anyway.

I'm thinking of heading to Geffen slash Museum of Contemporary Art here in Los Angeles to see the exhibits WACK: Art and the Feminist Revolution and Poetics of the Handmade, appropriately. I've never been to either museum, so I figure that will be fun, and maybe I'll go work at the Academy downtown again tomorrow with Randy and visit the LaBrea Tar Pits and LACMA while I'm down there.

I've seen most of my friends down here, I'm getting pretty restless to move on and out to Colorado. It's super easy to be complacent and bored and drive everywhere. I had In-N-Out grilled cheese animal style, I've got to wash the clothes and socks I've worn while at home, I've got to pack a few things, but I'm kind of ready to go. Just a few more days.

1 comment:

Your feedback, questions, and commentary are always welcome here!

Elle's shared items