Friday, March 2, 2007

Sleep

I definitley just slept for fourteen hours. I got out of class at 3, made Skylar dinner before she caught her taxi to the airport, ended up in bed around 4. Then, at about 7, Alexandra wakes me up, we putter around for two hours. I have lots of dreams about lots of different little boys and girls and summer camps and countries (you can, of course, see where my head is at). Ed had to wake me up for my 6-9 am shift at the commons desk.

On the plus side, my fauxhawk looks AMAZING right after I wake up. And now I have a couple hours to look at more summer camps. The hunt continues.

1 comment:

  1. faux hawk?! AWESOME! if you realy have a fauxhawk i'm gona start calling you becks.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback, questions, and commentary are always welcome here!

Elle's shared items