Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The worst patient

I'm really bad about being sick. I don't want to be alone, but I don't want to be social. I want to groan and complain in bed, I want to tough things out. Part of me wants to watch TV, movies, and Wii, and I want to sit alone and read. The more contageous I am, the more I want someone with me, or less likely I will sit by myself and be quiet. My body is unbelievably stiff and achy. I need another popsicle. I need to go to sleep.

I want my mommy to make me matzo ball soup and my daddy to go on runs to Whole Foods for boxes of tea. It's times like these I really wish I'd gone to school near them (especially with Passover on its way). Ahh well. Sometimes it's hard to believe I'm twenty, because a little part of me just wants to be taken care of by someone, anyone.

0 comments:

Elle's shared items