Friday, March 2, 2007

To-do To-day

  • Pack Wisp, plug-ins, and wall clock.
  • Take down secondary light sources
  • Including the lamp in the common room
  • Pack up my Wii
  • Pack up my DVD's
  • Take my shelves from the kitchen and bathroom
  • Un-mount shelves from bathroom
  • Buy new anchors, drill out old ones to evade charges.
  • Do laundry
  • Make up bed at the new place
  • Take shelves, hooks, lamps, etc. to the new place and start mounting them.
  • Leave enough laundry to survive on in old place and start moving to new place
  • Try and ignore how much moving sucks.
  • Pack up food
  • Pack up utensils and pans and such
  • Once in new place, decide where these things will be stored.
  • Clean out fridge
  • Get more Adderall
  • Hope the new roomies have emptied out my room so I can, you know, move in.
  • Clorox wipe and bleach-solution all surfaces.

0 comments:

Elle's shared items