Monday, April 28, 2008

Elle's mini mobile 'blogging for today...

  • 05:34 One more application down, sixteen to go?
  • 05:59 Back to bed! I kind of wish i had a typewriter sometimes.
  • 09:33 Super allergic to something in the hoff today, full of mucuous
  • 13:46 Shit, i burnt my rice resist paste in less than three minutes. I shouldn't have added so much water.
  • 13:58 I think the rice resist paste will be okay. So much to do!
  • 17:56 Forgot my power cord in graphic design class, brilliant!
  • 20:48 Dropping off the laptop and picking up a light kit. i am thinking of heading to the tavern for a fountain coke.
  • 21:15 Attention baltimore! Rickroll more!
  • 21:19 Swallowing snot and making matzo ball soup
  • 21:35 @RENEEpie whatever my ludens flavored postnasal drip is hot. Brings all the boys to the yard. Fo real.
Posted every 24 hours by LoudTwitter

0 comments:

Elle's shared items