Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Elle's mini mobile 'blogging for today...

  • 06:35 condolences to friends of Jamie Heard, UMBC student and reslife staff member died of complications of diabetes in his sleep monday night.
  • 08:57 Happy wednesday!
  • 10:40 I need a quick lift to Hampden today, can anyone help me out? Sima? Liz?
  • 12:03 Desperately in need of aloe tissues and body butter and way stronger sudafed.
  • 15:42 Oy, napping, paper writing, and passing the arabbers cart on mount royal.
  • 18:37 Still ill and my throat and tongue feel swollen it's horrible.
  • 20:57 I feel as sick as a dog right now, i hope the ibuprofin kicks in soon so i can drink lots of fluids.
  • 21:11 I am warning you to drink lots of water you do not want what i have. Seriously.
  • 21:11 I feel as sick as a dog right now, i hope the ibuprofin kicks in soon so i can drink lots of fluids.
  • 21:12 I am warning you to drink lots of water you do not want what i have. Seriously.
Posted every 24 hours by LoudTwitter

0 comments:

Elle's shared items