Monday, April 21, 2008

I hereby forbid myself to do any job hunting tomorrow.

My life is consumed with the paltry task of sending out Cover Letters and Resumes with the vague idea that I want some school to like me so much they want to talk to me, make love to me, and have me for an on-campus interview. I did, however, discover a site today that's called SimplyHired and gets jobs from multiple student affairs (and other?) job site, in a searchable database. Hopefully it can let me decrease the time I spend looking at a bazillion different student affairs job sites and instead I can write great letters and get them off. Two more letters done this morning. Please, I beg of you, shoot me now?

Elle

1 comment:

  1. You might also like indeed.com, which is clean and fast. It also lets you search by salary :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback, questions, and commentary are always welcome here!

Elle's shared items