Tuesday, April 8, 2008

For all my fellow clutzy homies


This Sunday I found a live outlet near Load Of Fun gallery and made pancakes from 11:30 AM to 3 PM. Pancake Manifesto, the project was called.

It was bitterly cold out, and by bitterly I mean I was bitter about the fact. Let's face it, after Minnesota during spring break I've been forced to reevaluate my homeostatic needs.

Anyway, I burnt my arm on the pan and am writing to tell y'all about Ching Wan Hung, a oil-based burn ointment that you can find in Chinatown anyplace and can be used on any and all burns. It also smells like Mu Shu, so that's a bonus. More of it's fascinating history can be found here, including the fact that it can stain clothes and that it contains frankincense and myrhh! Look for the packaging above, gold with red accents, it comes in two sizes of tubs and also a tube, and let me tell you don't even try to pronounce it to find it more quickly, you will only be laughed at. Note that for sunburns during the summer I have a dedicated long-sleeve shirt to wear with this burn ointment. Sad yet true.

0 comments:

Elle's shared items