Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Elle's mini mobile 'blogging for today...

  • 23:47 Resisting the urge to become engorged on cherry blossom ice cream in bed while watching sex and the city. Stay strong, magpie!
  • 04:50 I can't breathe through my nose!
  • 05:20 Falling over light kits and digital slr's getteing dressed so i can make a sudafed and ludens run, ugh
  • 05:33 Found soup in my freezer, thank g-d
  • 09:54 Grabbing pie and ginger beer for breakfast, sporting my short shorts just to spite the foul weather.
  • 10:31 Does anyone know somewhere I can crash around Allentown or Reading PA next monday night?
  • 13:09 Hooray, i got out of work tonight! I can lay in bed and rehydrate
  • 15:03 I think i want the new justin townes earl cd
  • 15:10 Heading to lexington to rent 27 dresses at the mcd's redbox and grabbing some fruit.
  • 15:43 Nothin like a white girl in shorts and legwarmers at lexington to turn heads. Thank g.d for headphones!
  • 21:04 Who wants to watch 27 dresses and cuddle?
Posted every 24 hours by LoudTwitter

0 comments:

Elle's shared items