Thursday, April 3, 2008

Google Reader's my religion.


There is no better way to aggregate the many sources of Really Simply Syndicated information than Google Reader. It's a web-based RSS feed aggregator that can be used to put all of your blogs in one place and will "pull" new data as entries are published. I can even share my favorite items with my friends and see their shared items (if they use Google Reader and I've got their e-mail in my address book).

Until yesterday, though, I could only share entries from within my Reader, meaning blogs I am subscribed to. Luckily, I found a sweet little javascript workaround here that lets you share any blog entry, even if it's not on one of your regular haunts.

Enjoy! And let me know if you use Google Reader so I can check out your shared items!

0 comments:

Elle's shared items